- Selection of real estate in Bulgaria?
With each passing year the number of foreigners who bought property in Bulgaria is increasing. If you decide to buy property in Bulgaria and do not know whether you will make the right choice, you need to answer a few important questions. This will allow you to understand what would be most the most appropriate property for you.
A) For what purpose you want to buy property in Bulgaria?
- Permanent residence;
- Holiday property;
- Investment purposes;
B) Budget – how much you set for this purchase?
- Almost every buyer may designate up the funds that can invest in property
C) Type of property the you think it would be right for you?
- suite with a separate bedroom;
- apartment with two bedrooms;
- apartment with three or more bedrooms;
- house with land, garage, pool and more. infrastructure
- Retail, office
- Building land
D) Where would you like to buy a property?
- in a big city;
- at the village
- on the beach,
- on a mountain
After answering these questions, our consultants can offer objects according to your requirements.
- What documents are required to visit the country?
For citizens of countries which are not members of the European Union a visa is required.
The visa is valid 30 days from moment of receiving, and allows for a single stay – 10-14 days. The deadline for issuing the visa is five days. Interview is not required.
- Valid passport 6 months after obtaining a visa
- A copy of the page of the passport with personal details and a photograph
- Photos 3×4 cm (1pc.)
- Medical insurance
- Booking plane, train, bus
- Hotel Reservation
- Poll – request
Attention! The full list of required documents can be received only in the Consular Section at the Bulgarian embassy, since the conditions for obtaining a visa can change over time.
Site of the visa center at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Russia: http://www.bulgariavac.ru/
- Climate in Bulgaria?
– A moderate continental and Mediterranean in the south.
Bulgaria is located in South-eastern Europe, a territory of 110,993 square kilometers. Is bordered by Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Romania. To the east its her natural border the Black Sea. Temperatures in seaside resorts during the summer are from 23C to 33C.
- Finalizing the deal
See section: buying property in Bulgaria.
- How do we check a property of a secondary market for weights?
Before we offer a property to the buyers our consultants conduct a full inquiry about the property. The seller provides a complete package of documents proving his ownership. Shall be made an inspection of the property at the Land Registry in order to get complete and current information about the history of this property.
- Can you buy property on deferred payment?
This option is available when you purchasing a new property from the construction companies. Arco Real Estate will assist you in negotiating and drawing up a schedule of contributions.
- Is it possible to buy a property remotely?
Yes, it is!
The information that Arco Real Estate provide is complete and accurate. We strive to provide our customers with all materials that give a complete picture of the property: pictures, video, description, etc. Nevertheless, our advice is to see the property live and then to make purchase decisions.
- How to pay for real estate?
Payment have to be made by bank transfer.
Depending on the wishes of the Purchaser there are 2 ways:
1) The buyer opens an account in Euro in Bulgarian bank. A few days before signing the deal translates required amount on it, and on the day of the transaction makes the translation of the Seller.
2) After checking all documents, the amount of the preliminary contract shall be paid directly to the account of the seller.
- Is there a difference in temperatures between the North Sea and South?
- The difference is about 2 degrees and hardly felt.
- What property can be bought up to 30,000 euros?
- Despite the fact that prices in Bulgaria significantly lower than the European market, this amount can be purchased studio, small apartment, farmhouse or a small plot of land in the province.
- What taxes pay for a property in Bulgaria?
Each property owner is obliged to pay annual municipal property tax and tax on waste disposal. These two taxes are merged into one. The taxes have to be paid by 31 December of the current year. The amount can be divided into separate installments. That tax is 0.15- 0.4% depending on the municipality where the property is located.
- How can I receive a long-term residence status or a permanent residence permission in Bulgaria?
If you own a property in Bulgaria that does not mean that you reside in Bulgaria. Property owner can receive multiple 3-year visa and stay in the country not more than 180 days a year.
- Can I get Bulgarian citizenship?
This is quite complicated procedure and unfortunately owning a property in Bulgaria is not sufficient grounds for obtaining citizenship. For more information, you should seek the Law on foreign citizens in Bulgaria.
- What additional services do you provide?
Arco Real Estate – is part of the holding company that provides all the services needed by the property owner.
- furnishing and equipping of property
- construction works
- organization and help to obtain a mortgage loan
- accounting services
- registration of a legal entity
- Transfer in Bulgaria
• tourist services